Motivation to change eating habits

Motivation...how about cancer from all the crap in processed foods? Want to see yuor kids grow up then change your habits.

Try having a smoorthie for breakfast. i make a 500ml smoothie with milk, whey,beetroot,goji berries, dates,raw oats,oat bran,spinach, different seeds, sometimes yoghurt added in but usually water. and then drink a big glass of water afterwards. Keeps me energetic till lunch.

Then the rest of the day, more veg, less carbs and less meat because now you wont be able to afford meat.

and most important, no snacking inbetween on crap. get some ricecakes.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Heino

Motivation...how about cancer from all the crap in processed foods? Want to see yuor kids grow up then change your habits.

Try having a smoorthie for breakfast. i make a 500ml smoothie with milk, whey,beetroot,goji berries, dates,raw oats,oat bran,spinach, different seeds, sometimes yoghurt added in but usually water. and then drink a big glass of water afterwards. Keeps me energetic till lunch.

Then the rest of the day, more veg, less carbs and less meat because now you wont be able to afford meat.

and most important, no snacking inbetween on crap. get some ricecakes.

An eye opener. Dying from cancer because of food...

Setting the wrong example and killing my kids in the process...

Im changing my ways

Avoid ravaging hunger when overeating typically happens - attacking the fridge like a starved T-Rex.

Small portions every 2,5 hrs or so.

Prep required to make this happen.