iMfolozi Challenge

BMXER

Anyone ridden this event ?

Any comments on safety? After all this event takes place in a big 5 reserve??

Does anybody have a copy of last years results?

Thanks

Edited by BMXER

Going to be my first ride aswell this year all the way from gauteng not to sure bout the safety tho....think its better to stay within a group tho ...you can find last years results to download on their webside as an pdf or you could pm me you're email and ill mail it to you fastes time is just over the 3 hours

Ill save a spot for you .....behind me haha and I might spray can of cat no more on me

As far as I know the only protection is game rangers with guns positioned along the road but I'm really looking forward to it and don't think they would have done this event so many years if the safety was really that big concern

There is always a first statistic.

Did you see the number of "did not finish" in last years results, food for thought.... :mellow:

Great event with good vibe! Felt very safe last year, except for the Shower singing competition and koedoebokdrolapoeg! It's a ride not a race though! Put it on your bucket list ????

Great event with good vibe! Felt very safe last year, except for the Shower singing competition and koedoebokdrolapoeg! It's a ride not a race though! Put it on your bucket list ????

It's a great ride but if you're hoping to see any game it won't happen on the ride if last year is anything to go by. It seems as if the game clear the area where we cycled we saw more game on the bus ride to the start.