Fixie Wheels

Waynehans

Yup. But if you want to make a fixie you'll need a track frame with horizontal dropouts or you'll battle to get the chain tension right.

Yup. But if you want to make a fixie you'll need a track frame with horizontal dropouts or you'll battle to get the chain tension right.

Nope, i wanna stay single speed. Just dont wanna get wheels and the don't fit

I want to know if these wheels will fit into a normal road frame with dropouts????

The come with flip/flop hubs?

http://www.aerofixcy...k-wheelset.html

Those look sweet, If you do go ahead, I'll come into the deal with you. I'm also currently looking for wheels for my S/S build.

Those look sweet, If you do go ahead, I'll come into the deal with you. I'm also currently looking for wheels for my S/S build.

OK Cool. I have emailed them to find out the shipping costs. Will let you know when i got the info!!

Nope, i wanna stay single speed. Just dont wanna get wheels and the don't fit

I stand corrected, but some older rear track hubs are a bit narrower that road hubs.

Not at all, get a chain tensioner, and it can be done without the chain tensioner as well.

OK Cool. I have emailed them to find out the shipping costs. Will let you know when i got the info!!

Please keep me in the loop once you here something. Are the spokes black? They look black to me

Please keep me in the loop once you here something. Are the spokes black? They look black to me

I will. Not sure, web doesnt say, but does look black

I have tried so many companies in the UK and the USA for these type of wheels, but no one would ship to SA. I gave up and bought Campy wheels locally. Hopefully you come right. Pniel the Hubber bought Espresso wheels for his bike a while ago.

In the UK and USA i got a friend. I will do payment and deliver to him. They will then do the postage if the companies are full of crap.

Those Espresso wheels are almost R800 cheaper than the Aerofix ones

Edit:Sorry.. That's for the rim only.. Wasn't payng attention

Edited by Hayseed

Not at all, get a chain tensioner, and it can be done without the chain tensioner as well.

I wouldnt run fixed with a tensioner... just search online and you will see some injuries...