New The Hub Cycling Kit - Available Now in the Store

Matt

still waiting for my order :whistling:

Apologies for the wait - your order was shipped yesterday and should have arrived today. I'll follow up with the couriers first thing and re-ship if there is a problem

Hi

If I order and pay now, how long will it be for next delivery? L

We have got L's in stock and will open up orders next week so not too long a wait.

Once we're out of stock however or if we do not have the required size(s) & quantities in stock unfortunately we'll be looking at a 3 month wait until our second order arrives.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Admin!

I tried to get into the shop to place an order but the shop she is closed! Please help, I would like to reserve 2 large set for when the shop opens again.

Much appreciated!

Hi Hubbers,

Thanks to all those who placed pre-orders and all the feedback about the kit!

For all those who missed out on pre-orders we have some additional stock for sale in the store. You can ask those who've already got theirs it's great quality and very comfy kit (Craft Performance line).

If we've got stock you'll get your kit within 1-5 days (depending on shipping option). If we don't have the sizes you need we are opening another round of pre-orders soon so watch this space!

Get your orders in. There's been a lot of interest so the stock we have is not going to sit for long!

https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum/store/

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any place in Cape Town where you can fit the cycling kit before ordering it?

You're welcome to pop in to our offices in Westlake (Tokai). We'll also be at the Cycle Tour expo from Thursday, but unfortunately won't have changing facilities at the stand.

Is there any place in Cape Town where you can fit the cycling kit before ordering it?

Go to cycle lab and try on their craft stuff, sizes are the same

Hi all,

We're running a Cycle Tour special on our kit.

Cycling Tops @ R 449.00 (Was R 599.00)

Bibshorts @ R 699.00 (Was R 799.00)

All kit is top quality, manufactured by Craft (performance line) selling at well below retail pricing.

Order now and you can collect at the Cycle Tour Expo.

We're stand M275.

Please note: We do not have point of sale facilities at the Expo, but will have facilities to process your order & payment online should you wish.

Limited sizes and quantities available (bib shorts are very low on stock).