BOBBIE

hagar

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bean bunny with curry mutton gravy at three in the morning when all the beer has made you hungry Big%20smile

U shuld all b locked up in an mental institution and they shuld serve u goat curry every night for as long as ur there...LOL

see that guy with the nice blue bike and the Richeys is on line Big%20smile

good morning Andrew Wink

Good morning Hagar,  online but not always at my pc. 

U shuld all b locked up in an mental institution and they shuld serve u goat curry every night for as long as ur there...LOL

will you come visit us? hope it's not the same institution that my stalker's been committed to?

see that guy with the nice blue bike and the Richeys is on line Big%20smile

good morning Andrew Wink

Good morning Hagar' date='  online but not always at my pc. 
[/quote']

is this similar to the the lights are on and no ones home?Wink

you also working me too Big%20smile

robo goat tastes just like............... eeerrr mutton we had plenty up on the border goat damm tuff meat but tastey stuff you just need to clean it or you get that hair in your mouth its not so nice

lets just say i had organised some meetings for this morning and will leave work early today. Hope to ride from bethlehem to golden gate this weekendBig%20smile

bean bunny with curry mutton gravy at three in the morning when all the beer has made you hungry Big%20smile

At 3am nothing beats a chip n cheese roti from Johnny'sBig%20smile 

lets just say i had organised some meetings for this morning and will leave work early today. Hope to ride from bethlehem to golden gate this weekendBig%20smile

Nice ride with a bit of everything, some friendly cyclists out that way and it is pretty much impossible to get lostLOLEvil%20Smile

At 3am nothing beats a chip n cheese roti from Johnny'sBig%20smile 
Big man you must then try .......................Sunrise Chip 'n Ranch or Mr.Govenders!!!