And she dares to drive away...

Cois

two years ago I got hit by a stupid heifer who went through a red light on van Buuren rd.... the syphilitic new age cow just drove away as if nothing had happened ... its not as though I had no visible injuries, but that meant nothing to the creature!!

I did not. Stupid I know. Should have taken the camera and taken a shot of the plates. But at that moment it was the last thing on my mind...

I assumed by "take her numberplate" he meant physically, with a screwdriver ;) You could drop it at the scene of a robbery/murder later........or just keep it as a souvenir.

Seriously, glad you're OK. Take care.

A long time ago I learnt you have to look people in the eye and some of them need you to think for them. Somehow looking someone in the eye is always a giveaway as to whether they will consider you or not.

I can whistle really loudly and I use it when I approach intersections, scanning the drivers and showing them to stop. I literally lift my hand up and show them to stop, especially when I am at speed! Non cyclists have no perception of what speeds we can attain and what a suitable gap is.

Glad you're OK!

cool. calm and collected.

I think I would've let rip a few unmentionables after catching her!

:mellow:

Glad you are ok - I always chase twats that do stupid things and if I catch them, I show them pictures of my kids and ask them how they are gong to explain to my kids that they killed me... or someone like me.... usually generates a lame ass apology, and one hopes they are more careful in future.