[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #4 Hakahana

Tim_Fair

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Approx 1270m

Any crazy downhills like at van gaalens?Last year was tuff...looking forward to this one...

Any know the elevation climb for the half marathon? will the climbs be tougher than the concrete strips at VG?

600m. The initial climb is tough as it has four stages, but all ridable. After that its just a series of delicious single-track and a few sections of fun dual track and game paths...

Any crazy downhills like at van gaalens?Last year was tuff...looking forward to this one...

Not as hectic but will still get your adrenalin up!

Forgot about this event and seems entries have closed. P.M. me if you have an entry to sell(Half marathon).

Edited by Nofearnofun

Do not forget that you don't need to sacrifice your doing the long one in order to ride with your kid/s... Just rent a Cow for R150 to ride with you little one while you do the long route!

Ummm. Did I miss the drop-off on the vid? That looks more like a slight downhill section.

Can't wait for the race on Saturday! First time at Hakahana and I did my climbing homework since VG broke me. Think I'm ready for this one.............................

I hope the weather plays along. If I can order, I would like cloudy/partly cloudy with a slight breeze to cool things down.

Ummm. Did I miss the drop-off on the vid? That looks more like a slight downhill section.

Can't wait for the race on Saturday! First time at Hakahana and I did my climbing homework since VG broke me. Think I'm ready for this one.............................

I hope the weather plays along. If I can order, I would like cloudy/partly cloudy with a slight breeze to cool things down.

Weather looks like it will be hot with a mild chance of scorching and blisters... no rain forecast this week, gonna be dry and dusty - can't wait ;-)