Schurter quietly confident ahead of World Title defence

Matt

Im just being sarcastic man! By the way its below 8kgs, crazy!! a friend of mine had the rare opportunity to check it out and feel how light it actually is (...he's still drooling :drool: )

Edited by BFScott

LOOK krap are not the same as are krap :w00t:

Fair enough and I actually agree re the looks - the cream 'white wall' looks like an old perished tyre...

Bat-ass, article comments the bike is a 27,5 not a 29

Is that not what Bat-ass is referring to? Slightly more travel for the 650B, where a 29r would be 80 - 100mm...

Im just being sarcastic man! By the way its below 8kgs, crazy!! a friend of mine had the rare opportunity to check it out and feel how light it actually is (...he's still drooling :drool: )

My bad. Here I thought everybody was serious all the time on the Hub :ph34r: .

Saw a Momsen 650 with XTR on a scale in PE and it was 7.8kg.Sure this must be a bit lighter.

That's brilliant for a frame that pretty heavy!

Is that not what Bat-ass is referring to? Slightly more travel for the 650B, where a 29r would be 80 - 100mm...

Ya, that's what I was eluding to.

far below 12 kgs...my damn size L zula is about 12 kgs

thats coz you riding a african morewood and not a pure race brand like scott.....my large SCOTT weighs 9.3kg just saying