Race for Victory 15/9/2013

Speed Racer

Can I ride with you please? I need a strong guy to pull me seeing you're training twice a day now :whistling:

BWHAAAA SO "STRONG" I AM TRYING TO CATCH UP AND LOOSE MY HONEYMOON FAT. 1 MONTH OFF THE BIKE TRUST ME YOU OKES DONT WANT TO RIDE WITH ME

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BOET TRUST ME YOU DONT WANT ME IN YOUR GROUP I AM SO UNFIT AT THE MOMENT ITS WILD

didn't work on your fitness while on honeymoon then Dips?

Started BL last year and got kicked down to HL this year.

I'd like to know how they came up with that.

They have seen your winter training program....nom nom nom :whistling:

I've also been seeded in GL together with 2 other mates, who normally ride in A-group. I'm not sure what methodology they used for this event's seeding, but it is a joke! :thumbdown:

MAYBE THEY WANT TO SEE IF ALL YOU WHEEL SUCKING A BATCH RIDERS CAN ACTUALLY RIDE IF SOMEONE IS NOT PULLING YOU OKES :ph34r: :ph34r:

I just received a response on my query and got told that they didn't use D2D results for seeding as it is too recent but they did use Jock and Sun City results.

Was just wondering, if we have all been downgraded this year, who is left to start in the earlier bunches?

THE WAY I READ ALL THE GUYS WHO WERE IN A ARE NOW DOWN SO CLEARLY THERE IS SOME OR OTHER BATCHING CRITERIA........OR A HUGE PROBLEM,