Momsen SL929

frederik29er

Thanks for all the help.

Will rather go to Hot Spot for a good Momsen fit.

Regards

Edited by frederik29er

medium momsen is quite large. I'm 173 and would need to ride a small momsen frame.

This is correct, if that 17" is a medium it should be fine, I had a medium, i'm 1,76m and it was to big for me and i'm usally on a medium. But it was the one with the curved toptube, dont know the sizing of the new ones.

Edited by koukie

Carbon and alu size is not the same .Carbon frames are bigger .Look at the effective top tube lenght .Med carbon frame is 620mm .This is = to many other large frames and = alu large momsen frame ..A183cm rider should be fine on a med carbon

This is correct, if that 17" is a medium it should be fine, I had a medium, i'm 1,76m and it was to big for me and i'm usally on a medium. But it was the one with the curved toptube, dont know the sizing of the new ones.

guys, guys guys - whether it's 17", 19", 21" or just 16", you should be looking at TOP TUBE length, no seat tube length. A 17" bike with a 610mm top tube will be big enough for most people between 6ft & 6ft3, whereas a 17" bike with a 580mm top tube will not.

Taking the seat tube length in isolation is a very bad way to advise on sizing.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

I would suggest riding the bike before hand, having said this, I am a kort gat at 174CM and I ride a 17" Momsen - so ja may be too small for you.