r.hendrix

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

http://www.pinkbike....video-2013.html

cool edit from the above track, and also next stop for the UCI DH calendar, but you all knew that already. if you`re not a metal fan, rather watch on silent. if you are, the soundtrack is actually quite sick.

It's also the venue for next years world champs if I'm not mistaken.

Yes it is - both the Masters and Elite Worlds - same as what we had here now

for those of you who like stats

The Hafjell DH course drops 480m in 2.2km ....

So to put that into Perspective - It is about the same gradient as the Top sector of the PMB track from the start to the Tabletops. So not insanely steep, but there are some steep sections - that one rock garden is STEEP and then there is a right hander in a small wood that is also like a cliff.

http://cdn1.coresites.mpora.com/dirt_new/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Hafjell_2013_Map_01.jpg

Have decided that seeing as i couldn't be at the Worlds this year i am treating myself by going there to ride them next year. Edited by specializedfan

Have decided that seeing as i couldn't be at the Worlds this year i am treating myself by going there to ride them next year.

remember that Hafjell have Worlds next year - so your best bet is to go over over that period - then you get to ride as well as watch worlds

remember that Hafjell have Worlds next year - so your best bet is to go over over that period - then you get to ride as well as watch worlds

thats what i meant.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Trying to convince Mr Morland to come too as he also could race in Worlds this year.

Guest Omega Man

Trying to convince Mr Morland to come too as he also could race in Worlds this year.

DON'T YOU DARE! He's coming to Morzine next year.