CSA Licneses

andrewbell

I handed mine into Gail at CGC after Dec cut off and received it a week after they reopened in Jan.

Yip, It is between CSA and the club to sort out the info.  The problem is that at the end of the day the rider sits with out the peace of paper that is demanded from him.  It should be fine if your guys have a interim solution where the info can be checked electronically.  

This is how it's done Communication Clap

Dear Cyclist,

You would have received several emails lately, regarding your online membership application with Cycling South Africa.

Please rest assured, under most circumstances, we are happy with most applications, of the almost 2000 members attempting to license online.

Hiccups are resolved, workflow issues are dealt with, and we are planning on sending a set of data to the printers over the weekend, so that they may commence with your card's printing.

Some of you would be pleased to know that, according to a reprieve offered by our President, you are still free to ride this weekend, either using your 2007 card, or no card at all.

Some events, in some provinces, are insisting ofevidence of membership, and to that effect, we have prepared a database lookup for all of them, built around SA ID numbers.

Best regards

Carinus Lemmer