CSA Licneses

andrewbell

Hey i got my license yesterday' date=' took about 5 weeks but i have it. Now just for the  races.Smile[/quote']

I dont think they deliver races anymore, you might have to wait a while.

Hubby and I applied end of January through our Club.

Got them last week.  3 weeks turn around time - not too shabby hey

licenses are double-up on last year, on top of that almost 2000 successful online applications, and most hassles are being sorted....

to those still waiting for cards, you are still able to ride this weekend without a card, and as from next week, either a) you'll show a card, or b) the event will check yr ID nr on a system, for proof that you had applied!

Bigger hassles is for teh poor recreational members, who joined clubs, but clubs have not yet passed on their info to us - as long as we do not know who are recreational members, we are worried that they'd be forced to take day licenses at events....so if you belong to a club who might not know about this, please tell them...(a large nr of clubs are still not responding to our requests)

thx

Hubby and I applied end of January through our Club.

Got them last week.? 3 weeks turn around time - not too shabby hey

So you can now enter the Midmar Notts Race!! smiley4.gif

ek wag ook nog, maar tenminste gee justin n mens terugvoering.

latrinus, hoeveel lisensies het jul al gedoen?

is seker n malhuis daar!Confused

Still waiting with no hope insight.  <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Contacted them in the week and my license has got hung up by the club info being missing but this is the same club I got a license through last year.  I then contacted the club to be told that the have contacted CSA about the issue with out getting any joy.   I was impressed by the speedy response on my email up to the point where I ask what I should do now see that after the 17 Feb License will be required.  No response yet. Ouch  

So what now? Should I stop riding races till they sort out the mess?  I entered the Macsteel which is after the deadline and I will definitively not buy a temp license due to the fact that CSA is unable to get Licenses out.

The organizers can ether allow me to ride or refund me my entry fee. Angry 

Ossewa,

Wag jy vir my, of vir een van die ander? Ons struggle om te cope, maar ek dink ons maak inroads. Ek kan nie vir julle vertel hoe stront dit gaan om dit met 'n baie klein infrastruktuur te doen nie, maar dis meestal redelik lekker, want die 200 of 300 ouens wat ons tot dusver moes help, is meestal nice mense, en doen ook hul bes.

Jy sal jou liksens kry. Ek begin vandag/more mense bel by provinsies en klubs om aan hul te noem dat ek persoonlik alle aansoek self gaan laat deurgaan tot op die print-vlak. Ek wil ook nie langer wag nie, is ook lus om my fiets te trap!

latrinus emmer2008-02-13 23:59:54

Ouens , ek weet dit maak nie 'n verskil. maar ek ry nie in klub klere (Harmony) totdat ek my lisensie gekry het.

Die rede is eenvoudig, die Klub moet pressure op CSA en hul license system sit, nie ek nie, ek het gedoen wat ek moes, klub gelde betaal, 'n amptelikke lid geword, en toe my licence betaal.

Nou niemand mis my nie, maar so what.

Popeye has waited the longest. Him, his club (Jasper) and their province (WP) were one of the first to enjoy the myrace system, and they also k@@@ked the hardest.

Popeye is entering the hall of fame for the "waiting endlessly" competition this year. At least his license was approved, but WADA had a lot to say :)