Cheapest Domestic Flights? Help Please.

Caerus

Guest DieBees

Hi

Do not book a flight with your friends diamond status vitality, all systems are linked and they will not accept it if you are not the person on the diamond status.

Me and my wife made the mistake before and got a nasty surprise.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you bring your new SS with you late next month for Haloween CM. Come see how CM should be done.

Would love to have, but got something on in cape Town that weekend. I most probably will be moving to Jozi next year, to my own surprise. So plenty time for that :thumbup:

Hi

Do not book a flight with your friends diamond status vitality, all systems are linked and they will not accept it if you are not the person on the diamond status.

Me and my wife made the mistake before and got a nasty surprise.

Thanks for the heads up, but we found out it can't be done, doh. Which I found strange as I booked a flight for my girlfriend and had no problems, I'm currently on blue only.

All good, but now they want to knock me for between R400 - R650 to park my car in long term parking at the Cape Town Airport from Friday evening to Monday morning. That seems a bit steep?

Anyone know which is the best parking to use, or is it all run by the same company?

Would love to have, but got something on in cape Town that weekend. I most probably will be moving to Jozi next year, to my own surprise. So plenty time for that :thumbup:

Thanks for the heads up, but we found out it can't be done, doh. Which I found strange as I booked a flight for my girlfriend and had no problems, I'm currently on blue only.

Thats great, you will like it here, this is a real upbeat positive city which needs people with a great positive attitude like you. Would it be business related your move or personal Caerus.

Sadly I am leaving this great city and my heart is very heavy because I have had the privilege to personally know and work with some of the worlds nicest people and I will leave behind so many fine friends and associates from this great city.

Thats great, you will like it here, this is a real upbeat positive city which needs people with a great positive attitude like you. Would it be business related your move or personal Caerus.

Sadly I am leaving this great city and my heart is very heavy because I have had the privilege to personally know and work with some of the worlds nicest people and I will leave behind so many fine friends and associates from this great city.

A bit of both, my girlfriend has just got a bursary to study for her masters in languages, she wants to work in the mining sector, she is fluent in 5 languages :eek: I also want to be relatively closer to my folks as they are currently both not well at all, and Joburg only be a 4 hour drive from Durban. I'm also keen to see and experience Joburg myself and I think it will be a good career move for me. It won't be forever, probably about 2 years at the most 3. I want to be back living in Cape Town before my 40th.

All good, but now they want to knock me for between R400 - R650 to park my car in long term parking at the Cape Town Airport from Friday evening to Monday morning. That seems a bit steep?

Anyone know which is the best parking to use, or is it all run by the same company?

Long term parking in CT airport is ridiculously overpriced, I had the same issue when I drove down once and flew back, I parked my car at long term and flew back 5 days later to collect it, I was charged 700 bucks.

I dont know what the alternatives are if there are any sadly.

I park my car in JHB airport long term parking for weeks sometimes, its a sliding scale situation but only costs around around 40 bucks a day.

Long term parking in CT airport is ridiculously overpriced, I had the same issue when I drove down once and flew back, I parked my car at long term and flew back 5 days later to collect it, I was charged 700 bucks.

I park my car in JHB airport long term parking for weeks sometimes, its a sliding scale situation but only costs around around 40 bucks a day.

That sounds reasonable, they want to rush me for R55 for every 12hours :eek: I guess I'll just get a mate to drop me off, then taxi straight to work. Even that is R240 for a 15km journey.

A bit of both, my girlfriend has just got a bursary to study for her masters in languages, she wants to work in the mining sector, she is fluent in 5 languages :eek: I also want to be relatively closer to my folks as they are currently both not well at all, and Joburg only be a 4 hour drive from Durban. I'm also keen to see and experience Joburg myself and I think it will be a good career move for me. It won't be forever, probably about 2 years at the most 3. I want to be back living in Cape Town before my 40th.

Great stuff, and Yes, its a quick hop down to Durban, or up to the great vacation spots in Mpumalanga and career wise, I dont think you can or your girlfriend can make a mistake moving here, this is a city that rewards hard work, you will do just great.

Great stuff, and Yes, its a quick hop down to Durban, or up to the great vacation spots in Mpumalanga and career wise, I dont think you can or your girlfriend can make a mistake moving here, this is a city that rewards hard work, you will do just great.

Thanks, I'm a damn hard worker, so time to start making some good money :thumbup: Keen for trips to Mozambique as well

Look forward to having that cold one with you in Jozi..

Oh ****, This is not good news. http://www.news24.co...engers-20131008

Now what the effing hell do I do? Seems I jinxed myself, somethings are always too good to be true.

Hmm, I saw that, but from my understanding listening to the quick news flash, Kulula and BA are ordered by the court to assist passengers at the ticket price at the time they booked for, but I dont know how they will react to this, not very well is my feeling so maybe get onto them quickly and secure a seat if possible or find out how they can accommodate you.

Poor show on Comairs part in my opinion, very anti competitive.

That sounds reasonable, they want to rush me for R55 for every 12hours :eek: I guess I'll just get a mate to drop me off, then taxi straight to work. Even that is R240 for a 15km journey.

Make use of My Citi bus service to airport

Hmm, I saw that, but from my understanding listening to the quick news flash, Kulula and BA are ordered by the court to assist passengers at the ticket price at the time they booked for, but I dont know how they will react to this, not very well is my feeling so maybe get onto them quickly and secure a seat if possible or find out how they can accommodate you.

Poor show on Comairs part in my opinion, very anti competitive.

They tell you to contact the call center which is not even open :thumbdown: . They refuse to answer any questions via Facebook as well. As far as I am concerned FlySafair are doing more damage by not dealing with customers now. this is a public relations cock-up on their behalf and does not bode well in getting customers to fill seats if this is how they deal with issues and the planes have yet to even take off.

Not a happy bunny right now :cursing: :cursing:

Search for SU Parking at ORT. You drop the car at Domestic Departures (terminal B) and they have it cleaned and ready when you return. R60.00 per day if you are a Standardbank client and it gets cheaper if you park for longer.

Make use of My Citi bus service to airport

I would if I didn't have to go all the way into town, and back out again.