Frustrated Newbie

nollas

Also bad style from people offering a few bob extra when they were a bit late to the party. Buyer should get a bad rating too in this case- Swak Styl!

I will sell to the person offering the highest amount, but only if they are offering less than my asking price.

If someone offers the asking price, then they should get the goods at that price.

Had a huber try to remove parts after we had agreed on a price, I offered lower than his list(as expected) just

Silly question but why is this expected. Have we been reduced to playing the game where you have to start 20% above the actual price you're wanting so that someone can bargain you down?

If the price is reasonable why would you want to "as expected" offer less?

Silly question but why is this expected. Have we been reduced to playing the game where you have to start 20% above the actual price you're wanting so that someone can bargain you down?

If the price is reasonable why would you want to "as expected" offer less?

you know what you are right im taking a grand off my zula on the classifieds :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like bargaining with people and I don't like people trying to bargain with me. I will always ask the seller if that is their best price but that's as far as it goes. A few months back I bought a bike for my wife, when I went to view the bike the seller said there was someone else interested in it. I said I don't want to jump the cue so he should call the other buyer and see if he is still interested, which he wasn't and I took the bike. To me its just common decency!

I contacted someone yesterday to buy an item.

His words was it is sold but if I pay him R200 more I can have it.

I never contacted this guy again.