Dusi2C - 2014

davetapson

No - but I lived in Pmb for a couple of years and although I never did the Dusi, I do love the area.

I do Sani every year and love the whole vibe, so I think that Dusi should be good?

I have never done it before either. I have been doing some reading up on it these past few days as I would like to also enter next year. Myself and my wife did the Fish last weekend in a K2 now we just thinking of kicking on to do the Dusi.

How different is this to the Dusi Mfulu? I rode that a couple years ago and it was a proper jol! Beautiful part of the world :thumbup:

I have never done it before either. I have been doing some reading up on it these past few days as I would like to also enter next year. Myself and my wife did the Fish last weekend in a K2 now we just thinking of kicking on to do the Dusi.

Fabes, Dusi2C is a MTB race along the dusi route. Dusi canoe marathon is the paddling version. ( in case you are confusing them)

Fabes, Dusi2C is a MTB race along the dusi route. Dusi canoe marathon is the paddling version. ( in case you are confusing them)

Ja, was just wondering the same thing myself.

However, Fabes, as you bring it up... I'm wondering if I should be buying myself a canoe... :thumbup:

Problem is that it is another time consuming interest that conflicts with family time.

HAHAHAHAHA

I have been reading dusi dusi dusi for last couple of days, I didn't see the 2c

Sorry guys hahaha

Ja, was just wondering the same thing myself.

However, Fabes, as you bring it up... I'm wondering if I should be buying myself a canoe... :thumbup:

Problem is that it is another time consuming interest that conflicts with family time.

Do it :thumbup: Get a K2 or K3 even and get the family in the boat with you :thumbup:

Edit: It is also much cheaper than cycling

Edited by fabes

HAHAHAHAHA

I have been reading dusi dusi dusi for last couple of days, I didn't see the 2c

Sorry guys hahaha

Haven't done Dusi2C but guys who rode last year said it was awesome..

I have done the Dusi Canoe Marathon, and its also cracker. Certainly not a walk in the park ( more a swim in the river) but its a great event. A must for every paddler.

How different is this to the Dusi Mfulu? I rode that a couple years ago and it was a proper jol! Beautiful part of the world :thumbup:

Can't be a whole lot different - the route is mostly the same?

The only difference seems that the days are split roughly 70km / 70km instead of 80km / 40 km or whatever it was.