Pigs in the Cradle

izzypzee

I saw a Police Audi A3 with a very broken radiator at the turnoff to Strekfontein Caves. I think he must have been flying and hit the bump. Drove the shocks up into the bonnet and hammered the radiator into the tar. There must have been 20 FEDS there to help console the poor guy. He must have been very upset.

Heard on the radio that the Audi was in actually a group of Hijackers posing as SAPS. They hit a speedbump and the abandoned the car. Cops were looking for them in the area. I think they eventually hijacked another car (a Hyundai Tucson).

Correct. The Audi was hijacked some time back and used by fake SAPS.

I saw a Police Audi A3 with a very broken radiator at the turnoff to Strekfontein Caves. I think he must have been flying and hit the bump. Drove the shocks up into the bonnet and hammered the radiator into the tar. There must have been 20 FEDS there to help console the poor guy. He must have been very upset.

JA , The A3 "Police vehicle" was stolen a 2 weeks ago somewhere is the east. The criminals in the vehicle dressed as cops hijacked a white Hyundai tucson and fed the scene.

Still at large . . .

While they were tjops for dropping the wrappers bringing back the thumbtacks is not a very good thing to say. The only people that get punctures from them will be the good cyclists.

I believe you misinterpreted the statement. The thumbtack story was a disgruntled local that grew a hatred for the cradle cyclists. Inconsiderate litterbugs could cause a similar reaction.

I believe you misinterpreted the statement. The thumbtack story was a disgruntled local that grew a hatred for the cradle cyclists. Inconsiderate litterbugs could cause a similar reaction.

I didn't misinterpret anything.

I know about the thumbtack story. But BigH saying that could just spark off some crazy disgruntled local to repeat his actions by planting the little seed in his twisted mind! Who knows who reads the forums.

You will probably find that those who litter are inconsiderate in all aspects of their lives.

I know about the thumbtack story. But BigH saying that could just spark off some crazy disgruntled local to repeat his actions by planting the little seed in his twisted mind! Who knows who reads the forums.

You will probably find that those who litter are inconsiderate in all aspects of their lives.

\

agree!!!!

Agreed. Hence my original comment (post 1). Stay at home and leave it for the rest of us.