Pigs in the Cradle

izzypzee

I would just like to applaud some of the complete toolbags that rode the Cradle this morning.

Outside the Nedbank place on the way up the hill to Kloofzicht, Reach for a Dream (I think) were handing out IceLollies. A lovely gesture and much appreciated because it was warm out there.

Here is my rant, why throw the packet on the floor when you are done with it? Who do you think is going to clean it up? You and your 150 (that must be how many were on the floor) mates are filthy scumbags that ruin the sport for everyone else.

No excuse can justify you doing that! If you didn't want to put the sticky packet in your pocket....THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN ONE!!!!!

Please stay at home and sit in front of your big screen tv and leave the rest of us to it - please!

You know who you are.

Couldn't agree more, the place looked terrible this morning!

You get these guys doing something as a great gesture, and these littering idiots will get these types of gestures banned due to their laziness.

Couldn't agree more, the place looked terrible this morning!

You get these guys doing something as a great gesture, and these littering idiots will get these types of gestures banned due to their laziness.

........... And bring back the black thumbtacks

As a cradle resident, I am still not sure if cyclists are a good thing or a bad thing for the area (Generally the roadies are a major pain in the arse on the roads on weekends - not looking for an argument - just a fact!)

But I am starting to change my feelings toward the general cyclist in the area, and welcome most, but please guys lets have some respect from the cycling community at least as far as litter is concerned, which I am sure is much more than we can ask for from the "general" population.

Another couple of years of this crap and we ALL lose.

As a cradle resident, I am still not sure if cyclists are a good thing or a bad thing for the area (Generally the roadies are a major pain in the arse on the roads on weekends - not looking for an argument - just a fact!)

But I am starting to change my feelings toward the general cyclist in the area, and welcome most, but please guys lets have some respect from the cycling community at least as far as litter is concerned, which I am sure is much more than we can ask for from the "general" population.

Another couple of years of this crap and we ALL lose.

I know you have changed your feelings :ph34r:

Quite a bit of police SAPS activity out in the Cradle on Saturday morning. What was with that?

They were also there for the free ice lollies.

Cannot believe it was any serious police work :whistling:

I saw a Police Audi A3 with a very broken radiator at the turnoff to Strekfontein Caves. I think he must have been flying and hit the bump. Drove the shocks up into the bonnet and hammered the radiator into the tar. There must have been 20 FEDS there to help console the poor guy. He must have been very upset.

Heard on the radio that the Audi was in actually a group of Hijackers posing as SAPS. They hit a speedbump and the abandoned the car. Cops were looking for them in the area. I think they eventually hijacked another car (a Hyundai Tucson).

........... And bring back the black thumbtacks

While they were tjops for dropping the wrappers bringing back the thumbtacks is not a very good thing to say. The only people that get punctures from them will be the good cyclists.