Ragley Marley build aka "Bob"

RockCoach

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why not just keep it simple, Bob Marley was a firm believer in truth .... so just put "TRUTH" on the frame!

• 3 weeks later...

On a side note, who has tried Marley Coffee? My mate is the sole agent for South Africa if anyone is interested, and its awesome coffee as well, not dope included in the sale.

Just waiting on my wheelbuilder.

Have green Spike rims going to be laced to black Hope hubs. I collected them yesterday.

CRC hettie my siiiiize ie dang!

Sorry to hear that. Have you looked at one of the steel frames? The Piglet 2 has the same geometry as the Marley or Blue Pig which is even more hardcore. Just heavier...

I tried 650B wheels on it and there's not enough clearance on the fork to run a fat tyre.

A friend tells me that Maxxis high rollers in 2.1" lead you to believe there are fat tyres but have plenty clearance :whistling:

A friend tells me that Maxxis high rollers in 2.1" lead you to believe there are fat tyres but have plenty clearance :whistling:

Another friend told me that a skinny high roller 2.1 front tyre and enduro riding can lead to performing superman moves through the trees. :ph34r: