Rave: Omnico (GoPro)

ebenvn

So I lost the case clip of my GoPro during the 3 Towers. I contacted Omnico to purchase a new clip. They responded that this part is not for sale separately, but they will be happy to send me one

The next day I had 2 clips as well as GoPro stickers delivered to my door! (in Witbank nogals!!!)

Big up to them for really great service!

:clap:

aslo had a good experience with them. Bought a gopro, used it a few times then stuck it in a cupboard.

it spent about a year there and when I took it out, it wouldnt switch on.

Couldnt find the slip or anything but took a chance and sent it in anyway for repairs.

2 weeks later they had replaced it with a new one, no mess no fuss.

Awsome dealer, product is cool but I didn't find much use foe it. New ones living in a drawer as well :)

Great to hear. I had similar service from ASG regarding Rudy helmets and Rydon Lenses - replaced no questions asked. With service like that one can buy with peace.

Had a charge problem with mine. Replaced the camera within 24hours delivered to my door. Same great service with Bell helmet, crash replacement within 3 days.

aslo had a good experience with them. Bought a gopro, used it a few times then stuck it in a cupboard.

it spent about a year there and when I took it out, it wouldnt switch on.

Couldnt find the slip or anything but took a chance and sent it in anyway for repairs.

2 weeks later they had replaced it with a new one, no mess no fuss.

Awsome dealer, product is cool but I didn't find much use foe it. New ones living in a drawer as well :)

I'll have it then...I'll even pay postage:)