[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i put a trailseeker category sticker on my nissan as a bumper sticker :blush:. Missed the shirts by 1 event :blink:

4/5 events should get a vest at least.

Edited by MTBc

• 2 weeks later...

Also got mine

but still very dissapointed

don't advertise all finishers get a ull columbia kit and then issue them with a R100 tshirt.

Went to CycleLab Fourways (new premises) last Wednesday and they did not know what o was talking about?? Where did you collect your T's?

at new Cycle Lab, but on thursday when I collected the racepacks.

According to francois they are only there till today

Also got mine

but still very dissapointed

don't advertise all finishers get a ull columbia kit and then issue them with a R100 tshirt.

I cant remember that they ever said they will give all "5 time finishers" full columbia kit......Are you sure about this?

Edited by Hennie VR

It was on the first flyer I got and on the website.

its the only reason I did the entire series so yes I am sure

It was on the first flyer I got and on the website.

its the only reason I did the entire series so yes I am sure

I think they said Columbia clothing, not kit. Got mine too, just a little small.

Went to CycleLab Fourways (new premises) last Wednesday and they did not know what o was talking about?? Where did you collect your T's?

Collected mine from the cycle shop in Centurion where we usually collected the race numbers (epic cycles?). But I think that when you ordered you had to choose where you wanted to collect from ...

Collected mine from the cycle shop in Centurion where we usually collected the race numbers (epic cycles?). But I think that when you ordered you had to choose where you wanted to collect from ...

Yeah, obviously i was too eager to collect mine after receiving the email to say it is ready to be collected. Got mine yesterday from Cycle Lab. Thanks