[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've entered but it is my first Trail Seeker - Do I need to bring my own number board and where/when do we register? What timing chips is used? Help please!

Go check out www.advendurance.com... go to the trailseeker series and then the down and dirty page... all the info is on there, including venues to finalise your registration and pick up your race pack... if you have SAS board, you can use that

Its up.... entered last night. But from my iphone or iPad it didnt work, Had to use a PC.

doing my 1st Marathon 70.... most if done on MTB before was a 65.

Its up.... entered last night. But from my iphone or iPad it didnt work, Had to use a PC.

doing my 1st Marathon 70.... most if done on MTB before was a 65.

D&D marathon will most probably also be between 65-70km. You should be fine, the race is flat and fast.

why isnt there such a big hype with photos and stuff like we had with van gaalen and hakahana ???

why isnt there such a big hype with photos and stuff like we had with van gaalen and hakahana ???

I think they have enough issues with the payment system keeping them busy...

Think we will only receive them from tomorrow.

Entries are still open I think so they will have to wait for entries to close before they can seed everyone and send the mails out.

Or will all the late entries start from the back :ph34r:, they deserve to for entering so late :whistling:

well they most likely already know where the cut off points are for the batches, so they might just post that on here? Number pickup starts tomorrow, so seeding should already have been done?

Think we will only receive them from tomorrow.

Didn't think that one through properly lawl :)

but as lapa says (btw, do you have a Snor, lapa?) number pickup is from tomorrow so seeding should have been done (unless they're working their butts off tonight - when does entries close?)

Didn't think that one through properly lawl :)

but as lapa says (btw, do you have a Snor, lapa?) number pickup is from tomorrow so seeding should have been done (unless they're working their butts off tonight - when does entries close?)

hahaha I wish...

Just got my seeding. B in the Marathon

Jip also just got mine. C batch again for me in marathon.

Edited by Hennie VR