Invitation to all Gauteng Hubbers

Droster_Renoster

The weekend has finally arrived! Some of you may remeber the 3 day tour I am organising this weekend. Well, we are leaving on Friday! I am sad to say that only 1 hubber is joining us, but if there is still some interest, please let me know.

The invitation is this: On Saturday we are going to ride the Crater Cruise route with the organisers. For a small donation to the charity that this weekend is for, are there any hubbers interested in joining us?

Ek wens ek kan maar ons is te ver te laat te oud!!!!!!!

Thanks for the invite Droster, but seeing that I won't be riding Crater Cruise, I'm not going to subject my backside to a 100k's of corrugations  smiley36.gif

post_button_smiley.gif

Me thinks not S/P...I had to dissappoint a few people over the last few weekends because of work commitments..now that took some explaining even when I diarised Droster's weekend.....sorry mate I so much wanted to join you.....Ok go ahead like the other's if U want & give me hell toosmiley18.gif..It reminds me I need to P/M Michelle...see

"DT"post_button_smiley.gif

awww, DT, we'll miss you. would've been nice to have you there. but you are insane (like droster and me) so you obviously wouldn't be too chicken to take on this ride. i'm wondering about all the other 1400 members of this site... ;-)

Unfortunately some of us get dictated to when we can ride by our bosses.

We can't tell them "sorry, I'm going to cycle I can't ride'

If we have to wotk the cycling unfortunately have to take a bakc seat. I wanted to join this ride but circimstances prevented me from doing that.

ianC, i feel your pain... the laptop is going along with me on the off-chance i get the time to work a bit... otherwise next week is gonna be nervous-breakdown-work-overload-crisis-time.