Advice needed -Choice between Specialized Roubaix S-Works or Pinarello Dogma 60.1 or 2

Muazim

What kind of riding do you do?

Imo reasons to go for a Dogma would be:

- To show you have money. (although lots of fakes around nowerdays)

- You are a serious fanboy and must have a bike like Sky or Movistar.

Technology wise it is a bit of a dud imo, a well engineered bike can not be so heavy, and test showed it has a firm to hard ride compared to other frames (but pro riders and racers prefer a firm ride)

Roubaix probably the most comfortable road frame on the market, would suit most people better, unless you race for the podium.

judging by your Pina choice you want to stand out from the crowd, the Bianchi is a great way to get the benefits of the Roubaix, without buying into Spez or Trek Domane.

Well i like a good looking machine,and i also love the sport we can only try to race for the podium but not yet that competitive at the moment

judging by your Pina choice you want to stand out from the crowd, the Bianchi is a great way to get the benefits of the Roubaix, without buying into Spez or Trek Domane.

Rather a Colnago C59 then. It has the pedigree, and has loads of class, and is still made in Italy, unlike Bianchi of Pinarello.