sale at Bridge

Louzy

I don't like this shop because it is so full of bikes and I struggled to walk around. They need to open up bigger or move the workshop other side of the road.

The bargains are on the other side of the road.

I didn't get any sale stuff because anything in mysize was sold already but there' s slotsof nice kit for the ladies, Craft shorts and baggies. Most of the sale struff is on racks on the wall so only the real elcheapo'skates need to sift through the bins on the floor.

Picked up a couple of pairs of Louis Garneau roadie gloves for less than the price of a single pair of specialized gloves and they're more comfy.

Re the size of the shop., oh well can't please everyone I guess. Bridge has been going long before thehub existed and many of its "intelligencia" knew how to ride a bike. they didn't survive this long in a hostile retail environment because they indiscriminately threw money at expanding the shop when their clientele have been loyal for more than 25years.

Cycleflab has come and almost gone, other shops have closed and reappeared under new ownership others have stayed closed, the Bridge has weathered the storms. Ultimately thats far more important.