[Event] Cape Agulhas MTB Classic

Naas V

NAAS V, brei bietjie uit oor die sand dele? Ry ons actually op die strand? Het iemand al gekyk hoe lyk die tye vir hoogwater (as die getei die roete kan beinvloed?) ?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sahttp://www.tides4fishing.com/img/graficos/tabla_mareas/h_sur/18.pnghttp://www.tides4fishing.com/img/graficos/tabla_mareas/salida_sol.png05:23 hhttp://www.tides4fishing.com/img/graficos/tabla_mareas/puesta_sol.png19:53 h05:30 hhigh tide(1.7 m)11:30 hlow tide(0.6 m)17:35 hhigh tide(1.6 m)23:40 hlow tide(0.5 m)

Hi Copperhead

Grabouw, Caledon, Napier,Bredasdorp, Sruisbaai. N2 up to Caledon. Turn into town and exit towards Bredasdorp. 90 min from airport. Come do it

Nothing inbetween. 25 or so km. Straight road. Dont take any route to Arniston/ Waenhuiskrans. Go Struisbaai/ Aghulas.

Just collected my number. Very well organised - much bigger setup than I thought. Many peeps still entering. NOW I am excited! See ya all tmrw

AAArgh! All this talk of races..... I hopped on a client's bike today (it had flats so I could kind of get the moonboot on board) and my right leg almost cramped at about 7km/h. Over a month on crutches and the leg hanging limp has left me weak as a pup, chubby and SO jealous of you guys!

Good luck and enjoy. Such a cool day out... (massive sour grapes being flung about!)

I think a few people got a bit of a surprise....My ave speed was lower than in W2W. Very well organised and a much bigger field than I expected. Congrats to leona on a good win. Lots and lots of horisontal climbing- I may have to take a rest day tmrw. Nice addition to my year. The event may need some finetuning but the basics are great.

Edited by TALUS

For me the route was rubbish. Too much sand. Otherwise well organized. I will not do that race again!

I was waiting for your review! Its what I would use as a measure, now glad I didn't go!

i really didnt enjoy that bit! it was cold and smelly and i kept getting caught in deep sand pockets. if id known what was coming after i wouldn't have minded so much! the best bits for me were the 2 bits marked 'danger'. more of that kinda thing and id be back