Best price / place to buy eggbeaters

Active Monkey

I heard you get some really nice cheap ones at China mall, although they might look at you funny if you buy two :whistling:

Heehe ok all jokes aside, check the usual sites like CWC and Evo or put a wanted add on here. You'd be surprised, otherwise yeah local bike shop. Really also depends on which ones you want Look, Candies ??

On the home page they are running a swap for any pedals and upgrade to thier at a discounted price - I checked, you can even swop a set of plastic pedals.

EDIT: I just refreshed the page about a million times to try and get the link but the ad just isn't coming up. Run a search on the site I'm sure you'll find it.

Edited by GhostSixFour

On the home page they are running a swap for any pedals and upgrade to thier at a discounted price - I checked, you can even swop a set of plastic pedals.

EDIT: I just refreshed the page about a million times to try and get the link but the ad just isn't coming up. Run a search on the site I'm sure you'll find it.

That's right. I swapped a set of broken plastic pedals from one of my kids bikes.

Here's the upgrade link:

http://bicicletta.myshopify.com/collections/pedal-upgrades

Meh... Need them today and was hoping for a place close to sandton

You can go collect. Centurion is close to sandton....