Burger ride

Berry

We are doing the burger route tomorrow if anyone wants to join .6.30 @ the caltex bird and merriman crossing.

23-25 km/h.

Edited by berry

Short notice...would have been cool for the 16/17th. Last LSD before the Double.

Edited by DMC007

On the 16 and 23 there will be rides wannabe will post sometime. We are going for a spin tomorrow to check the new route

On the 16 and 23 there will be rides wannabe will post sometime. We are going for a spin tomorrow to check the new route

Old route you mean, its back to the route before the road works past the prison.

If you were doing this on Sunday, I woulda been keen!

Glad to hear you back on the bike. Sorry man Sunday I can't . Never did this route so im taking wife for a spin to see the route.

Enjoy the ride Berry, can't make it tomorrow unfortunately.

Tankman, a couple of us are doing a coastal ride on Sunday morning if you want to join? from Camps Bay

Enjoy the ride Berry, can't make it tomorrow unfortunately.

Tankman, a couple of us are doing a coastal ride on Sunday morning if you want to join? from Camps Bay

Thanks man, but I would prefer not to drive to go cycle ... just wanna get on the bike and go. ;)

Been off the bike for almost 4 months with a broken ankle, I might only get to camps bay around lunch time if I had to cycle from here! :blush:

Might hook up some other time!

Enjoy!

(my coastal route to rooiels could also work) :thumbup: