Stolen Kona Unit Table View

wimron

Hijacked 2 weeks ago !, SS bike with 1x9 cluster , Ragley Carnegie bar , P2 rigid fork, ZTR crest wheelset

post-4395-0-89076800-1383327029_thumb.jpg

Edited by wimron

• 1 month later...

hi wimron ....sorry for your loss ....where and how did this happen?

hi hairy , sanddown new extention ..... very special bike 1x9 and SS with some special parts ... fortunately still have a On One SS 29er to keep me happy!

that unopened section of road is a definite hotspot. i think the riders should avoid it despite the temptation of a traffic-less ride.

that unopened section of road is a definite hotspot. i think the riders should avoid it despite the temptation of a traffic-less ride.

Sherbert, I drove through there yesterday thinking this is a nice quite place to ride, then you come past the township and that utopia got squashed like a bug on my glasses :(

Sorry for your loss wimron.

For anyone considering riding this section of road please see this message from Tableview SAPS in October: http://www.thehubsa....d-potsdam-road/

Rather avoid it!

Wimron - hope you can recover the bike.

Hi Admin

This road is now open to vehicular traffic and is seeing a decent flow of cars going through there. The risks associated will be far less than when the road was still closed.

They have also cut back the bush for a good 30m (If not more) from the road edge, so no un-wanted elements can be waiting to pounce on unsuspecting cyclists anymore.

I have seen a good few groups cycling through there.

Hi Admin

This road is now open to vehicular traffic and is seeing a decent flow of cars going through there. The risks associated will be far less than when the road was still closed.

They have also cut back the bush for a good 30m (If not more) from the road edge, so no un-wanted elements can be waiting to pounce on unsuspecting cyclists anymore.

I have seen a good few groups cycling through there.

Thanks Hairy, I see the incident also took place around the same time as the SAPS statement. Glad to hear it has improved.

Excuse my ignorance. The SS does not stand for Single Speed right? If it does it might be a bit confusing, as I see it is a 1x9. :blush:

Good luck. Hope you get the bike back.

Excuse my ignorance. The SS does not stand for Single Speed right? If it does it might be a bit confusing, as I see it is a 1x9. :blush:

Good luck. Hope you get the bike back.

The frame can be run with gears or as a SS .... take a closer look at the dropouts