Seeding for the 94.7 - Alone!!!!

PrinceVlad

Hi Guys

Received my seeding for the 94.7 and starting at 10h09. Everyone I know is starting about two hours earlier.

Who else is starting at this time. Wouldn't mind some company....

Guest Latent Blue

I might be doing a second lap starting around then...

I might also be starting my second lap around then

:eek:

Hi Guys

Received my seeding for the 94.7 and starting at 10h09. Everyone I know is starting about two hours earlier.

Who else is starting at this time. Wouldn't mind some company....

Be strong Vlad, impalers don't cry! :whistling:

I start at 10:03 :eek: if I get accomodation. My original plan fell through as my friend is having issues with his GF and will be moving out around that time.

I am riding for Choc and I see that the main group departs at 8h15. Is there any way I can start with them although I am scheduled to start at 10h09

I am riding for Choc and I see that the main group departs at 8h15. Is there any way I can start with them although I am scheduled to start at 10h09

I believe that when you are with a charity bond you have the option of starting with that group

I start at 10:03 :eek: if I get accomodation. My original plan fell through as my friend is having issues with his GF and will be moving out around that time.

Sounds like a great time to move in...