94.7 MTB race seeding

LONE TWO

I MUST BE BLOCKED :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

You cannot block somebody on thehub, you can only choose to ignore. So go check your privacy settings!

But if you insist that I blocked you, please just sign out and view the page as a "guest"

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You cannot block somebody on thehub, you can only choose to ignore. So go check your privacy settings!

But if you insist that I blocked you, please just sign out and view the page as a "guest"

never heard of someone holding a grudge for so long when hearing the truth,,,as they say THE TRUTH REALLY HURTS,,,,BLOCK/IGNORE my 4 year old could figure out what i was on about

Os, that's a damn good seeding, did they seed you well for the road race too ?

I got a blooming UU

Seriously still no answer on your re seed??

Ps site says " newly developed are of waterfall estate" wtf? Where is that? No street address?

Im sure there will be signs up but I am going to head towards the R55 and Maxwell drive interchange and try and find it from there.

I have just come from Waterfall.

The MTB race pick up is at the entrance opposite the hospital, closer to Allandale than R 55.

Thanks I know exactly where that is... pretty close to the office

Well they fixed my seeding there...

I filled out the reseeding form and sent in all my results from SA Seeding. They moved me to the A2 batch.

Travel from Kyalami race track towards woodmead. At Waterfall, turn LEFT and you'll see the tents in red and white in front of you on the opposite hill.

That's where you collect the race packs.

The "expo" is rubbish.