How do I phone with my GT-P7500 tablet

Pieterg

I can't phone with my tablet it doesn't have a phone function.I believe I must get new andriod software. Any advise?

Use a website such as XDA developers.

There will be tutorials on flashing ROM's.

I'm running a custom rom on my S2, actually has less issues than my S4 (back to Samsung after constant rebooting and freezing)

I've tried a few but the best ones (for me) was the CM ones.

The 7500 can`t phone only sms

What he said. 7500 has no phone capability, regardless of wether you flash a custom ROM. It can't make gsm calls.

Your 7500 can't. And that's a hardware feature. All the flashing and hacking in the world won't change that.

http://www.gsmarena....0_1_3g-3892.php

I was however able to root mine and make it able to at least send ussd codes so that I could get my balances from the useless MTN.

I was however able to root mine and make it able to at least send ussd codes so that I could get my balances from the useless MTN.

USSD codes and voice over GSM are very different protocols. And you could have used USSD codes without rooting the device.

why do you want to phone with a 10.1 tablet buy a phone or is it whatstapp that you want to use. Skype works 100