Tokai Volunteer build day - 07 Dec, 9am

(Deon)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope the rather obvious closure of the trail was adhered to! Otherwise it could be a case of patching up those changes we just did thanks to a few ungrateful and ignorant bastardos!
All looked good this morning, the berm is a work of art.

Superb work all of you :thumbup: When I eventually get around to that neck of the woods again I'll certainly think of the hard graft you all put in :clap:

I like finding a berm under the tree, even though it is early! :clap:

That's very funny.. !

Coincidental then that the tree is indeed of a Christmas variety.. :w00t:

All looked good this morning, the berm is a work of art.

Opened the trail before we left for the day and within a minute the first rider hit it blind and with ease.. sure, he was 5 but it just means I can say confidently that this feature is safe for all ages.

Still more work set for lower down the trail. Took some guys through the plan for the next few corners and all seem to be in agreement that it'll be fun!

Just hope the rather obvious closure of the trail was adhered to! Otherwise it could be a case of patching up those changes we just did thanks to a few ungrateful and ignorant bastardos!

Hey Mayhem, we opened the trail before we left. The clay had set just enough for the last few riders on the mountain so I'm sure by the morning it was green light for the Sunday masses.. Thank the trail fairies it didn't rain!!

Thanks Nige! Maybe next time you come down here yiu can see what it looks like now that the trees are gone in some areas and give us some pointers! Check the "back to my roots" Fred for the latest stuff..

Ya i saw the pics ... looks awesome ... that double at the start of Roots was always too small ... looks way better now - and safer for Joe Soap as its case-friendly

Yoh, Mayhem.. your drop on the entry will take some slick mid-air manoeuvres to nail.. that said I am certainly up for the challenge...

Was really not expecting so much air considering I approached it thinking I needed to keep it low! :eek: Yohh!! :clap: