Volcan bikes / Emotion Cycles

spyster

Does anyone know if Emotion Cycles still exists? They are the guys who used to bring in Volcan bikes and, from what I have been able to find on the internet, form part of Evolution Cycles (Raleigh). Funny thing is their website is down and the phone number is no longer in service.

All of this just as the rear triangle (carbon) snapped on my Volcan FS2. :eek:

If anyone has a new number of contact details I would seriously appreciate it!

Alternatively, if they have died and gone to LBS heaven, does anyone know of a good carbon repair man (or woman) in the Pretoria area. :clap:

I believe they still manufactured / distributed by evolution who's offices are on Sandton Drive, about 500m down from Grayston intersection if you heading out of Sandton. Maybe pay them a visit if you can't get hold of them.

Thanks Markdeep, if all else fails I will do just that. Have also submitted a "please call me" on the Evolution website. No telephone number on the site unfortunately.

Thanks Markdeep, if all else fails I will do just that. Have also submitted a "please call me" on the Evolution website. No telephone number on the site unfortunately.

Try contacting Design in Motion Cycles in Morningside.They had some kind of affiliation with Stuart Miller who owns (owned) Emotion cycles.

try the evolution cycling group which emotion cycles is part of http://www.evolutioncycling.co.za/

website still doesn't have a contact number, only and online form

Got this from the RaleighSA site and as the offices are the same, the number is probably the same

Head Office

Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 17:00

Telephone: 010 226 4300 (Int. +27 10 226 4300)

Email: info@raleighsa.co.za

Physical address: 114 Sandton Drive, Sandton , Johannesburg, 2196

Postal address: PoBox 653592, Benmore, 2010

Edited by shaper

Thanks guys, called Evolution and they gave me the number of a guy - Dave. Called him and waiting for a reply.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks guys, called Evolution and they gave me the number of a guy - Dave. Called him and waiting for a reply.

Appreciate the help.

Tell Dave that Anton says he better maak a plan.

sorry but I couldn't resist :oops:

surely the shops who were punting the brand must take some responsibility? It airways looked like a fly by night operation

You can also try PG Carbon repairs in Benoni if you don't come right with Emotion. They service many LBS who need carbon repairs done. Speak to Paul 0824230944.

• 3 months later...

try the evolution cycling group which emotion cycles is part of http://www.evolutioncycling.co.za/

website still doesn't have a contact number, only and online form

Got this from the RaleighSA site and as the offices are the same, the number is probably the same

Head Office

Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 17:00

Telephone: 010 226 4300 (Int. +27 10 226 4300)

Email: info@raleighsa.co.za

Physical address: 114 Sandton Drive, Sandton , Johannesburg, 2196

Postal address: PoBox 653592, Benmore, 2010

Great advise.

Emotion Cycling has been taken over by Evolution Cycling.

This is their contact info.

Sounds like Volcán will be revived in SA :)