Fat Bike

Wayne Potgieter

Ja, I think I know better than to let Hubbers down........... imagine the fallout

Hahaha yeah you will definitely get a few handbags

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/90990/slap-o.gif

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got three of those gotcha bikes on order.

One of each of these.

post-18409-1393933375,0116.jpgpost-18409-1393933392,1972.jpg

The one with the green wheels is interesting.

You know the cost?

What sizes?

Specs?

Cost around 5-6k each. Not sure of sizes and specs. Gonna see what they come with and then get a bad case of upgradeitis

The one with the green wheels is interesting.

You know the cost?

What sizes?

Specs?

I got three of those gotcha bikes on order.

One of each of these.

post-18409-1393933375,0116.jpgpost-18409-1393933392,1972.jpg

Wayne im with Flowta here. That one with the green wheels looks rad!!!! Spill the beans buddy. I WANT ONE :drool: :w00t: :blush:

The green one is a sport bike...the other two are cruisers. Thats why I took one of each so I can check them out. All three for less than an on one. Although I dont think its near the same quality. Apparantly they land on the 6th.

The green one is a sport bike...the other two are cruisers. Thats why I took one of each so I can check them out. All three for less than an on one. Although I dont think its near the same quality. Apparantly they land on the 6th.

Awesome. That green wheeler with some upgrades could be a killer machine. Think in the lines of belt drive :whistling:

Awesome. That green wheeler with some upgrades could be a killer machine. Think in the lines of belt drive :whistling:

SS would be fine for a start.

Might also be able ot get hold of my old Maverick DUC32 for the front end :thumbup:

SS would be fine for a start.

Might also be able ot get hold of my old Maverick DUC32 for the front end :thumbup:

Now you talking Flowta. That's a beast of a fork

An unassuming Fairbanks cyclist by the name of Jeff Oatley has done the impossible on the Iditarod Trail from Knik to Nome. He rode his fat-tired bicycle into the Bering Sea community of 3,800 on Wednesday afternoon to beat the canines of the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race to town by days.

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/20140305/iditarod-invitational-cyclist-rides-fat-tired-bike-mind-boggling-race-record#.UxgV8aHMy-U.twitter

Archived