Fat Bike

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it difficult to pedal with these bikes, because of the fat tyres?

I assume it will be more difficult, but also because of their weight. Unless you have the money to get something light, like the Salsa Beargrease.

You don't need a Krampus fork, the KM fork is wide enough to fit the RH rim and Knard tyre.

Shot T....didn't know that

Good piece of info....

I assume it will be more difficult, but also because of their weight. Unless you have the money to get something light, like the Salsa Beargrease.

Yahtzeeeeee

That would be my pick

No electric motor on the ones I saw ???

Oh, they have a couple on the floor, but i think they are showpieces (i couldnt see any prices)

But they had these lumo yellow ones with spiders cut into the tyres with a 36v motor...

It was lekker racing it through the shop....

No. I contacted Massmart directly early on this year and they confirmed that the Beast is not available through their South African channels.

Wow those are cheap!!

Chat to me on PM Wayne ... that price can be reduced :whistling:

Don't say stuff like that. I am also considering the On One.

No. I contacted Massmart directly early on this year and they confirmed that the Beast is not available through their South African channels.

That's a shame, I would gladly spend R2000 (prob closer to R2500 with imports, etc) on that.

Archived