Review: FUNN Combat II grips

Claudio

Eish.....so it's "fair" for the importer to make importer's % & retail %.....bread buttered on both sides.

All the best, just don't expect retailers or LBS to coming knocking down your door for product, cause you're not Shimano, SRAM, etc. so they can get by without selling your products.

As I'm saying, all the best for 2014 !

Get with 2014 bru, one website is not going to crush the entire online and offline market for a product or even come vaguely close to doing that. Do you know some magic voodoo no one else knows because last I heard opening an online retail portal is not like opening pandoras box to instant mega sales or even any sales at all, it's like one drop in the ocean and for now it appears these guys want to give customers a way to get the product in their hands while they get distribution up and running.

Using your logic have you ever wondered how we still have any lbs open with the huge proliferation of online stores?

So Jimi you work for an lbs or one of Andrews/Funn's rival brands ' or one of his competitors in the market trying to tarnish him, I don't get the negative slating.

Get with 2014 bru, one website is not going to crush the entire online and offline market for a product or even come vaguely close to doing that. Do you know some magic voodoo no one else knows because last I heard opening an online retail portal is not like opening pandoras box to instant mega sales or even any sales at all, it's like one drop in the ocean and for now it appears these guys want to give customers a way to get the product in their hands while they get distribution up and running.

Using your logic have you ever wondered how we still have any lbs open with the huge proliferation of online stores?

So Jimi you work for an lbs or one of Andrews/Funn's rival brands ' or one of his competitors in the market trying to tarnish him, I don't get the negative slating.

Correct me if I am wrong .... Is Jimmi not affiliated to Buycycle.co.za???

I for one am glad that Andrew has decided to make the product available online as I have been struggling for 2 months to get a price and availability from LBS's! I eventually phone Andrew myself and confirmed that they had what I wanted, but he couldn't sell to me direct, I went back to the LBS to get them to order it and I still don't have it. Now at least I can get it myself!

LBS's are sometimes prone to only want to sell what they regularly stock which I understand and that is why I think the online option is always good for the market.

Good luck with the ventures Andrew!

Correct me if I am wrong .... Is Jimmi not affiliated to Buycycle.co.za???

It must be so as he appears to be speaking on behalf of Buycycle.

Why so narrow minded though? It's like he believes one barely marketed online retail channel is going to upend the whole industry both online and offline, ja right bru, your sour grapes are making whine!!

Ryan, Skylark, Fujiman, LARC Distributors, you make this a very personal issue, when it's only business.

I asked you a question & your answered it by basically saying "we'll sell direct, because we can." So all the best in building your brand via that medium.

All the best for your sales in 2014 !

All in your own head man. They explained why they are currently selling online direct and at prices to protect their retail partners, standard practice globally for many brands, pretty damn sure they want retailers to carry their goods.

It seems you have a personal grudge with Larc , whats the issue bru?

Eish.....so it's "fair" for the importer to make importer's % & retail %.....bread buttered on both sides.

All the best, just don't expect retailers or LBS to coming knocking down your door for product, cause you're not Shimano, SRAM, etc. so they can get by without selling your products.

As I'm saying, all the best for 2014 !

If retailers are not willing carry stock and push your brand how are you suppose to sell your stuff.

In bold above, to my knowledge this happens with Yeti also?

If the Importers are selling at RRP, the same price the bike shops would sell it at I don't see any problem.

If they were selling at Wholesale then yes there would be no cut for the bike shops.