Killarney 20Feb08

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week aught to be fun, there will be more ladies (if i can twist their arms)

what kit you ride in AuctionLamb?

Nix, I have to say, (after seeing that club100 kit on the weekend), it looks great

I think that the colors match pefectly , and I'm not a fan of "color" pants.

popeye2008-02-21 02:48:26

Next week aught to be fun' date=' there will be more ladies (if i can twist their arms)

[/quote']

That would be nice....we need more people to close gaps!!!LOL I ride in Daikin kit

Next week aught to be fun' date=' there will be more ladies (if i can twist their arms)

[/quote']

NixTCR, AuctionLamb rides in the Blue and pink Daikin kit.  They all look the same (fast, lean and at the front of the pack), so you might struggle to spot him.  Have a look at the pic on the first page of this post and see if you can ID him.

Nix' date=' I have to say, (after seeing that club100 kit on the weekend), it looks great

I think that the colors match pefectly , and I'm not a fan of "color" pants.

[/quote']

Kit looks great, and I think when all of us are in it, will look fantastic, at the moment we look a bit schizo...

[/quote']

That would be nice....we need more people to close gaps!!!LOL I ride in Daikin kit

hah, more people between the gaps!!!

so you're one of the ones setting the blistering pace??

[/quote']

hah, more people between the gaps!!!

so you're one of the ones setting the blistering pace??

nope...not me...might be Moolman...he has red sunnies

Stunning Photos Ronnelle. Thanks very much for promoting Killarney.

We have had such a rewarding season, more cyclists, and therefore better prize money to them....... Fantastic friends made, and thats all we want out of it.

No doubt you will be there on Wednesday. (Please!!!!!)

Referring to the comment Icycling on his EDGE

Cant wait till I get my new bike - hopefully before the ACT. On the current frame it is unlikely I will be able to get my 18th sub 3 hour ACT. That frame has similar performance qualities of my old DHC ( commonly call daddies homemade crap) in the mid eighties! I should have realised that the frame was no good when I noticed the large run in the paint. Those frames come from the same supplier as the old Victoria Titanium came from in the 90ties and enough of the Victoria's broke. The supplier still has no quality control - that became quite obvious when the sent me a 2nd frame (replacement) and the lugs for the rear break cables were never fitted.