A Typical Saturday on Strava

Agteros

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And for what reasons?

brings a competitive fun aspect to clocking up kilometers....makes riding fun in a nutshell

oh yea....like a thousand times....

it brings a competitive aspect to clocking miles....lots of fun.

Well, it sucks then that I discovered Endomondo before Strava.

speaking of which... my cycling heatmap for 2013 - all of it happened in GP :(

Kremetart?

And for what reasons?

Segment performances are immediately compared to older ones and other cyclists. Segments are broken up into smaller ones as well giving more detail. User interface is easier especially on mobile site. The web version rocks with statistics and checking on friends rides. Challenges set by Strava are way cooler. I have used Endomomdo and Mapmyride before.

And for what reasons?

The segments you / others create. You can test yourself against others (if that floats your boat), or test yourself against yourself. Also it gives me a sadistic pleasure to flag rides people did in cars. Busy with one specific ride® at the moment... He was going at an average of 98km/h up a drag at a constant HR of 63 returning from Northern Farm. Yeah you do get douchebags on there, just like in life ;)

Well, it sucks then that I discovered Endomondo before Strava.

No biggie....just go get strava...its free...android or apple.

Trust me, one puff, and you are hooked :thumbup:

The segments you / others create. You can test yourself against others (if that floats your boat), or test yourself against yourself. Also it gives me a sadistic pleasure to flag rides people did in cars. Busy with one specific ride® at the moment... He was going at an average of 98km/h up a drag at a constant HR of 63 returning from Northern Farm. Yeah you do get douchebags on there, just like in life ;)

One part next to the river at Northern Farms was done at 1333kmph ... was that in a learjet?

How do you flag these?

Segment performances are immediately compared to older ones and other cyclists. Segments are broken up into smaller ones as well giving more detail. User interface is easier especially on mobile site. The web version rocks with statistics and checking on friends rides. Challenges set by Strava are way cooler. I have used Endomomdo and Mapmyride before.

Most of these you just mentioned, I think Endomondo have as well. I don't use all of the functions, but I love to go and view the rides that my friends and other people did.

Edited by Heinrich55

Kinda forgot about that one (with reason I dare say!)

Was great even if stages 3 & 4 hurt like hell

No biggie....just go get strava...its free...android or apple.

Trust me, one puff, and you are hooked :thumbup:

Ja, but now all my stats is on Endomondo!?

And it's also free, except if you buy the better version.

Edited by Heinrich55

One part next to the river at Northern Farms was done at 1333kmph ... was that in a learjet?

How do you flag these?

Click through to the ride (not the segment) and click "Flag Ride"

Please do not flag segment as dangerous!