2014 Masters Worlds

Guest Omega Man

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean, who is going to try qualify?

The Masters event is open to all non-elite cross-country (XCO) and downhill (DHI) participants and there is no qualification process for cyclists wishing to participate in the Masters World Champs

?

?

That was for XCO and DHI, 2014 is XCM (Marathon) Champs. Cycling SA have sent out an e-mail about qualifying. So far it's Sabie and Karkloof that are qualifying races.

That was for XCO and DHI, 2014 is XCM (Marathon) Champs. Cycling SA have sent out an e-mail about qualifying. So far it's Sabie and Karkloof that are qualifying races.

Ah, right. Thanks, that's why I asked.

Guest Omega Man

I was talking about Masters Worlds in Norway 22-24 August. Sorry for the confusion.

Guest Omega Man

im looking at it obviously

I'm looking at putting something together something with Chris Nixon.

Fly from SA to Geneva

Spend a week in Morzine getting used to the vert

Internal Euro flight to Lillehammer (It's cheaper to fly internally in Europe rather than booking a flight from here to Lillehammer) I've priced flights at $300 return from Geneva to Lillehammer

Do Worlds

Back to Geneva

Home.

Would you be interested in something like that?

Edited by Omega Man

I was talking about Masters Worlds in Norway 22-24 August. Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry thought you meant Master Marathon PMB in July.

i am considering it as i didnt get to go in KZN last year

I'm looking at putting something together something with Chris Nixon.

Fly from SA to Geneva

Spend a week in Morzine getting used to the vert

Internal Euro flight to Lillehammer (It's cheaper to fly internally in Europe rather than booking a flight from here to Lillehammer) I've priced flights at $300 return from Geneva to Lillehammer

Do Worlds

Back to Geneva

Home.

Would you be interested in something like that?

No i cant take more than the one week unfortunately as I am going to Europe with the wife on holiday in July as well for 2 weeks - so I wont have the time off.

Guest Omega Man

No i cant take more than the one week unfortunately as I am going to Europe with the wife on holiday in July as well for 2 weeks - so I wont have the time off.

All good. Just a thought.

Ya its a good idea - BUT also - from what i have heard via the UCI - the DH in Norway for Masters will be new and will not use any of the existing World Cup DH ... it will be tamed down and will be more "bike parky" as far as i have been told.

Guest Omega Man

more "bike parky"

You say that like it's a bad thing.