Kzn provincial enduro #2 Giba Gorge

Nofearnofun

If you have a gopro some footage of the stages would be nice for us JHB guys :whistling:

Yeah if I ride it this weekend I'll gopro it, maybe I can post it up here, but I'm hesitant to give away my secret lines through the corners :whistling: haha.

Seriously though, if I do ride the courses this weekend, I'll gopro it and I'll post it up here...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah if I ride it this weekend I'll gopro it, maybe I can post it up here, but I'm hesitant to give away my secret lines through the corners :whistling: haha.

Seriously though, if I do ride the courses this weekend, I'll gopro it and I'll post it up here...

That would be most appreciated..

thats what we are wanting ... if you are thinking of coming to ride the DH on the weekend please remember the following

you MUST HAVE ...

1. Fullface Helmet (even a MX helmet is fine - must be a FULLFACE though

2. Long sleeve shirt - OR - ELBOW Guards

3. Long Pants - OR - Knee Guards ...

If you dont have these you CANT RACE!!!!

you cant really see it on the video - but the top until that little Double is SUPER Steep ... you can ride it on a trail bike no problem, but it takes its toll as its super bumpy and loose and you drift everywhere.

But great fun

thats what we are wanting ... if you are thinking of coming to ride the DH on the weekend please remember the following

you MUST HAVE ...

1. Fullface Helmet (even a MX helmet is fine - must be a FULLFACE though

2. Long sleeve shirt - OR - ELBOW Guards

3. Long Pants - OR - Knee Guards ...

If you dont have these you CANT RACE!!!!

I have all that and I can't race :( Super bummed

Have a great weekend guys.

Still loading? :whistling:

Ya ... I dont know why its taking so long ... Stage 3 is about 6 minutes long - and is nearly done ...

FINALLY - Stage 3 of the Enduro! ... sorry they are all uploading the wrong way around - but you will get the idea.