The Classics

T-Bob

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashleigh Pasio was 8th in the ladies race :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

I just posted on that :thumbup: Brilliant ride!

Didn't check all the pages, but did y'all see Ash took a top ten place in the women's version of Omloop? Brilliant for her.

Super wow

Sprinter to take it today? If Greipel is feeling better he must be the favorite.

post-32242-1393754775,7098.jpg

@AndreGreipel @Lotto_Belisol suffers a cold as well. probably he won;t start in @KuurneBxlKuurne #kbkhttp://t.co/kGAu4Zk7Y8

from TweetDeck

KBK

It's a similar scenario to yesterday with break allowed around four minutes by the bunch, but little more than that in terms of time. 121km to go.

Omega Pharma are currently on the front of the peloton. They have a bit of a point to prove in certain corners. They were on the front foot for most of yesterday but Boonen failed to show his form and he'll want to deliver a better account of himself today.

197km to go with a number of climbs along the way. It's a race that typically suits the sprinters but with a number of riders having points to prove after yesterday's race, we could always be in for an upset.

Ian Stannard did start. His legs might just be a bit tired after yesterday's efforts but with Boasson Hagen in the team as well as former race winner Chris Sutton in the line-up, Sky have a number of options for the sprint.

Weather wise, the sun is still out, and there are only a few clouds in the sky. There's little wind so it's perfect racing conditions for this time of year.

For the first time today Lotto move up to the front of the peloton. The gap to the break drops by around 10 seconds as Greipel's men get to work.

Meanwhile Lotto continue on the front, the gap now under two minutes as the four leaders start to climb.

There's been a crash near the back of the peloton and a number of riders are down, including BMC's Taylor Phinney.

Phinney is out of the race, according to reports with the American off to hospital for checks. As soon as we know more we'll bring it to you.