The Classics

T-Bob

Vansummeren continues to work as well but the Garmin rider is up against it today. He'll need to think about the finale at some stage, unless he's riding for a top ten place.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boonen and Hofland, on paper are the fastest men in this group and they'll probably be happy to go up against each other if it comes to the finish. Paolini, meanwhile, takes one more turn on the front of the peloton.

Still no sign of FDJ in this chase and with 23km to go the gap is at 59 seconds.

Hofland is in form of course, he's won already this season. We saw a bit of an upset yesterday in the sprint and perhaps it can happen again. Hofland didn't race yesterday, Boonen did.

The Kuurnr-Brussels-Kuurne semi-classic might be a baby brother to the Nieuwsblad but the racing sure is hot hot

Lampaert has been working throughout the break, and he takes another quick turn on the front before an Omega rider comes through.

The leaders are now approaching the final lap of the circuit. There's the bell.

14 k's to go, break has 1 min :o

Boonen must be favourite

But I won't discount Vanmarcke (remember Paris Roubaix 2013)

The leading group might be tired, but they're still working well together. Each rider is taking a turn as Vansummeren takes a look at Boonen as he comes through.