The Classics

T-Bob

After starting his sprint, Sagan had the time and confidence to look round and celebrate victory by waving his arms in a sign of relief and happiness.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Behind Sep Vanmarcke (Belkin) crosses he line ahead of the chasers, with Farrar winning the group sprint.

And he takes it oncesagan

Cav'

How do you smash OPQS?

With the Hulk

With Sagaaaaan

:-D

Cav'

How do you smash OPQS?

With the Hulk

With Sagaaaaan

Wait...Flanders and Paris roubaix is still to come and OPQS will outsmart little Sagan

Cav'

How do you smash OPQS?

With the Hulk

With Sagaaaaan

But he did a very good job none the less today against 2 OPQS riders and a very good thomas.

Wait...Flanders and Paris roubaix is still to come and OPQS will outsmart little Sagan

Today is Sagan's... Grant him that, Cav'

post-12015-0-20533200-1396027836_thumb.jpg

Edited by ' Dale

But he did a very good job none the less today against 2 OPQS riders and a very good thomas.

Did u watch the streaming?

OPQS were attacking him, in turns, Geraint too, and he just had too much strength and tactical smartness.

Great race from all perspectives.

Edited by ' Dale

OPQS were attacking him, in turns, Geraint too, and he just had too much strength and tactical smartness.

Watched the final kms yup

Watched the final kms yup

“I am happy to win because I came here to test my form for the upcoming classics. It is good for the future, but I cannot say what will happen in the future. Maybe I will crash in the first 20km at Flanders, and the race is over. I am happy with the victory because it confirms I am in good shape.”

From Velonews

post-12015-0-73950900-1396032325_thumb.jpg

Photo by Tim de Waele

I was happy to see Geraint Thomas get onto the podium.

The poor guy must think he has to be jinxed - he can't get through a race without ending up on the floor at least once. I can't think of anyone else who crashes as much as he does.

So it was again yesterday with another spill for the guy, but he dusted himself off and ended up making the decisive move of the day. Kudos to him.

I was happy to see Geraint Thomas get onto the podium.

The poor guy must think he has to be jinxed - he can't get through a race without ending up on the floor at least once. I can't think of anyone else who crashes as much as he does.

So it was again yesterday with another spill for the guy, but he dusted himself off and ended up making the decisive move of the day. Kudos to him.

That was last season when I noticed him kissing lots of tarmac.

But his crashing form carried right through.

He did well to set his bars straight, get a wheel from a teammate and getting a podium.