Sani2C bike transport packages from Cape Town

bunchsucker

Anybody aware of anyone planning to offer transport packages for the Sani2c from Cape Town.? Cycle lab apparently won't be doing it again this year.

I believe Cycle Tours is going ahead with the Sani2C Bike transport packages. Speak to Howard from the Cycle Lab Tygervalley branch on 021 9102022. i think he will be able to confirm.

Can confirm, a very helpful Howard does have a solution, however currently not Cyclelab. Now that it's run by a bunch of golfers they don't understand the biking business.

Edited by duringd

Can confirm, a very helpful Howard does have a solution, however currently not Cyclelab. Now that it's run by a bunch of golfers they don't understand the biking business.

Can you let me know what the solution is please? Because I'd definitely like to utilise the bike transport option.

I can confirm you have your facts incorrect.

I have sent Sani2C the Cycle Lab Events Sani2C package details last week and it should be on the website soon.

Edit: PM me your email addy and I will forward the proposal to you directly should you wish

Edited by bradwentzel

I can confirm you have your facts incorrect.

I have sent Sani2C the Cycle Lab Events Sani2C package details last week and it should be on the website soon.

Edit: PM me your email addy and I will forward the proposal to you directly should you wish

I phoned various Cyclelab outlets, including your head office and all I got was a NO. So my apologies, seems then I was wrong to assume they knew what they were talking about! :whistling: :oops:

I phoned various Cyclelab outlets, including your head office and all I got was a NO. So my apologies, seems then I was wrong to assume they knew what they were talking about! :whistling: :oops:

I apologise for you getting the run around. Simply a case of not speaking to the correct person.

All is live on the Sani website and their facebook page with our offering.

Cheers