Transbaviaans 2014 - PTA East Trainning Rides

rkeetsa

Hi,

I am looking for a group or to establish a group of people to ride with in training for this years Trans Baviaans, I stay in Lynnwood Glen.

I'm new up here, staying in Brooklyn. I am keen for longer rides.

Are there gravel roads nearby where we can do distance?

So far I have only discovered Groenkloof and klapperkop which are more technical in nature.

I'm new up here, staying in Brooklyn. I am keen for longer rides.

Are there gravel roads nearby where we can do distance?

So far I have only discovered Groenkloof and klapperkop which are more technical in nature.

Ryan,

Loads of routes in the East. We do 110km's without too much tar on weekends! Have a look on Strava - you're also welcome to follow me on Strava to download some of our routes (pm me).

Regards,

Deon

Hi

We are also a group of 4 ( 2men / 2women ) that entered the Trans Baviaans 2014. We all stay in Pta East. We will soon start doing long rides as well.

Cheers

Hi

Get i touch with Shawn from Parkview Night riders, he and friends from PNR does the TB each year.

G

Hi,

I am looking for a group or to establish a group of people to ride with in training for this years Trans Baviaans, I stay in Lynnwood Glen.

Hi

We're currently training for the J2C, so normally we ride on Tuesdays and Thursdays and do 70-80km rides, weekends both days 100+. We're also doing the TB so after the J2C so we will just continue with our long rides. Normally 21-23kmh average, it's relatively flat here in the east except for a few bumps. Welcome to join, just PM me and lets see if we can make a plan. My riding partner is a girl so yes, women welcome.We stay and ride in the "far east" from Silver Lakes and Faerie Glen. Also MTB club rides available in the same area with Lynnwood Cyclery, SingleTrack Cycles and an unknown group who starts at House of coffees on Saturdays but they normally average 25kmh+ so you'll need to be fit.

Hi there. I want to join a group in PE that trains for the trans Baviaans. Do anyone know of someone I can contact or something so that i can start training with them?

• 1 month later...

Hi

We are also a group of 4 ( 2men / 2women ) that entered the Trans Baviaans 2014. We all stay in Pta East. We will soon start doing long rides as well.

Cheers

Hi,

Have you started your training? if so could i join in with your rides?

Thanks