Bike Basment

KiNgL

Morning

Has anyone ever used these guys for services or sales etc.

I stumbled across them this week and wondered into the shop ,They seem like a really clued up and friendly place.

I enquired about some issues i had with my bike since its last service at another (chain store brand that rips you off), and they offered to have a look and see if they could address my shock issue. (They seem trek specific)

I have used them for a lot of stuff as they are the closest to my workplace. Always had excellent service from them. Great bunch of guys

Morning

Has anyone ever used these guys for services or sales etc.

I stumbled across them this week and wondered into the shop ,They seem like a really clued up and friendly place.

I enquired about some issues i had with my bike since its last service at another (chain store brand that rips you off), and they offered to have a look and see if they could address my shock issue. (They seem trek specific)

They do Jamis and Trek. Excellent service and very good specials from time to time.

Bought a few things from them in the past.

Ya the place seemed friendly for sure, just hoping to hear about bike services and feedback :)

Had a professional Retul fitting done there - worth every cent. The guy (Allan Wilson) really knows his stuff.

Had a quick look around but didn't buy anything. Looked like they have a good selection of stock (mostly MTB-focussed)

Never used them for services, but their prices on some items are very good. Didnt know much about bikes and components etc. Rory seems to be a good guy though. not sure if it has changed since then.

When I was there though, they did make it clear that they are "not a bicycle" shop but place that merely sells stuff. (direct quote from the sales dude)