Rockshox Reverb Stealth

Craigwt

Hey all, posted a classifieds ad with no luck.. :(

Was wondering if anyone could help me source a Stealth Reverb, preferably in SA. I have checked all the online shops that I know of and no one has stock of a 30.9...

Does anyone here know of a shop that has stock? At a semi decent price? (Only got pricing at one shop for about R5k, which is getting a little high for my taste, might rather go for non stealth versions available locally at abouts R3.5K)

Any ideas? :)

Hey all, posted a classifieds ad with no luck.. :(

Was wondering if anyone could help me source a Stealth Reverb, preferably in SA. I have checked all the online shops that I know of and no one has stock of a 30.9...

Does anyone here know of a shop that has stock? At a semi decent price? (Only got pricing at one shop for about R5k, which is getting a little high for my taste, might rather go for non stealth versions available locally at abouts R3.5K)

Any ideas? :)

I think HayleyEarth got hers from CWC/Buycycle for about R3600.

If you don't find one and are considerin the regular versions, then I would rather get a KS Lev than a regular Reverb. Also ask the KS agents if they have any Lev Integra models in stock (The Integra is the KS version of the Stealth, ie. internal cable routing).

Edited by patches

I think HayleyEarth got hers from CWC/Buycycle for about R3600.

If you don't find one and are considerin the regular versions, then I would rather get a KS Lev than a regular Reverb. Also ask the KS agents if they have any Lev Integra models in stock (The Integra is the KS version of the Stealth, ie. internal cable routing).

Thanks patches. I didn't even know KS made a stealth dropper, I looked for one a while ago but couldn't find anything. Will definitely start searching for one of those.

I'll PM HayleyEarth, hopefully she's got some info.

Craigwt, international trade are the local agents, give them a call, ask for Jacques or Jason.

011 781 5324

I assume these are the agents for KS?

I got a good deal on one from Carbon29er

Perhaps I should give them a call. The website shows out of stock.

Just called international trade, who sent me to Olympic Cycles. They want R4.4k for a regular lev. International trade says they have not received any Integra posts. :(

Just called international trade, who sent me to Olympic Cycles. They want R4.4k for a regular lev. International trade says they have not received any Integra posts. :(

Yech! Phone Cycle Factory in Montague Gardens. See what they can do for you... 021 552 8285

Yech! Phone Cycle Factory in Montague Gardens. See what they can do for you... 021 552 8285

Called them now, will probably have to wait till tomorrow to hear back. :)

Cycle Lab in Fourways had one not so Long ago in 30.9... Maybe give them a call. It was being stored "in the back". Ask for Byron.