Funny one for a Monday

G e r h a r d Odendaal

You guys don't get it... That's a prototype organic rear suspension / saddle suspension unit. When your bottom is fresh the banana is rigid, but the unit increases flex as the day wears on and your behind needs the increased flex.

They are working on a race spec unit where you replace the banana for a carrot.

You guys don't get it... That's a prototype organic rear suspension / saddle suspension unit. When your bottom is fresh the banana is rigid, but the unit increases flex as the day wears on and your behind needs the increased flex.

They are working on a race spec unit where you replace the banana for a carrot.

Madlight, it is good you are not a reporter at the winter olympics. Putin will have you shot in public with all your talking about bottoms, rigid and flexy bananas

It looks like it is taped over the tjoooob. What if you get a puncture but not hungry yet? Or hang on..... Is this guy in the future and does he stick the inside of the banana in the tjoooob and use it as sealant? Either this is a joke or this guy is a genius.

You're funny man, so true, what if he got a puncture before the munchies :)