Karoo 2 Coast 2014

JJBoth

Musketeer- if interested you can take my tent and mattress that i paid for and booked on the Uniondale show ground and it even has a small breakfast included.

PM me if interested, i have alternative arrangements.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a tent and breakfast, that was organised through the high school, available for Saturday evening. Have made other (warmer) arrangements. PM me if interested.

Going to be a very interesting K2C for me this year, havent been on the bike for 3 weeks but the ads on the hub was to tempting, I'll be in group E,

Going to be a very interesting K2C for me this year, havent been on the bike for 3 weeks but the ads on the hub was to tempting, I'll be in group E,

For you guys still having problems with transport. Got this mail from the lady that handles the tented accommodation at the school grounds.

Hi Everyone

I just want to do a quick survey. If there is enough people we can transport people's vehicles from Uniondale to Knysna Sunday morning for a cost of R200.

If there is anyone who needs a lift from Knysna to Uniondale Saturday, can you please let me know. But this is only for riders. We cannot transport bicycles.

I need this info before 12:00 please.

Regards

Eurika

Hoërskool Uniondale

044-752 3107 (H)

044-752 1033 (W)

082 563 7642

Faks: 0866077698

eurikastemmet@gmail.com

have an entry - don't know what group, no comms received - you can have it FOR FREE if you collect my racetec chip and post it to me.

Don't know if substitution even possible, emailed race organizers but no response.

PM me or email senorneek AT gmail.com

Is there anyone travelling from Cape town in the direction of mosselbay or George who has a seat in the car spare? Looking for a lift, ill contribute towards petrol.

Leaving tomorrow 04:15 from the Shell Ultra City in Midrand. Can't wait anymore. Weather looks good for riding.  :w00t:

Have a safe journey. What group are you starting in?

have an entry - don't know what group, no comms received - you can have it FOR FREE if you collect my racetec chip and post it to me.

Don't know if substitution even possible, emailed race organizers but no response.

PM me or email senorneek AT gmail.com have you been sorted? prety sure you can pick up the chip at other events as well

weird my response just went missing, 

you sorted? I am pretty sure you can pick up your chip at other events as well

weird my response just went missing, 

you sorted? I am pretty sure you can pick up your chip at other events as well

No one wants it.  That's too bad.  Lank miff that I cannot ride but been too sick for too long.

Archived